- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
Mount Vernon Shuttle / The Vern Express
The Vern Express shuttle routes provide transportation between GW's Foggy Bottom and Mount Vernon campuses.
Stop Locations on the Mount Vernon Campus
- Pick-up: The Quad by Somers Hall/Ames Hall
- Drop-off: Rear of Academic Building/Soccer field & Eckles Library
Stop Locations on the Foggy Bottom Campus
Pick-up and Drop-off: 23rd and G Streets (Funger Hall) and 2025 E Street (Red Cross Building)
- Midnight-7am, departs every 15 minutes from both campuses
- 7am - 8pm, departs every 5 minutes from both campuses
- 8pm - Midnight, departs every 15 minutes from both campuses
Weekends & Holidays
- Midnight - 7am, departs every 30 minutes from both campuses
- 7am - 8pm, departs every 15 minutes from both campuses
- 8pm- Midnight, departs every 30 minutes from both campuses
Timing for One-Way Trip
The one-way trip between the campuses on the Vern Express typically takes 10-13 minutes.
During heavy traffic conditions, especially on weekdays from 7am to 10am and 3pm to 7pm during rush hour, the one-way trip may take longer. Passengers are encouraged to plan accordingly.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, concerns or complaints.
The Vern Express is operated by International Limousine Service (ILS) between 7am through 3am. Contact ILS Dispatch at 202.388.6800 x236 for route information and/or ADA arrangements. From 3am until 7am the Vern Express is operated by Transportation Services. Please call (202) 994-RIDE (7433) for route and/or ADA arrangements.