If your unit or organization has a need to rent a university fleet vehicle please follow the process as outlined below:
- First determine whether the driver is an approved authorized driver.
- Ensure you have access to the Fleet Commander System.
- Second, determine what type of vehicle you need.
- Lastly, make your reservation on Fleet Commander System.
Note: All reservations will be approved the day before the date of reservation.
Important things to know when making a reservation:
- Time and date of rental pick-up
- Time and date of rental return
- Number of passengers
- Note any special accommodations or needs (ADA lifts, etc.)
- A contact person for the date of the rental along with a mobile phone number
- Provide Org/Banner Alias for billing purposes; Payment for the final costs incurred during the rental period will be processed by an interdepartmental assessment via a journal entry.
At the time of vehicle PICK UP:
- Sign keys out of key box
- Scan QR code on vehicle for your pre-trip inspection
When returning the vehicle:
- Scan the QR code to complete your post trip inspection
- Annotate the mileage
- Return keys to the key box
- Final Charges will be made to the users organization banner number.