- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
Virginia Campus Shuttles
The shuttle services are free for GWorld Holders (please be prepared to show your ID to the shuttle driver).
As a reminder, there is no weekend or holiday service. This includes: Jan. 16 (MLK), Jan. 20 (Inauguration), Feb. 20 (President's Day), May 30 (Memorial Day)
2017 Spring Semester Schedule:
Foggy Bottom Shuttle Stop w/ departure times
Funger Hall entrance only G Street between 22nd and 23rd Street
- Departs: 9:50 a.m., noon, 2:30 p.m., 4:40 p.m., 7:30 p.m. , 10:10 p.m.*
* Late night shuttle runs Monday-Thursday ONLY. No 10:10 p.m. Friday service.
Virginia Science & Technology Campus Shuttle Stop w/ VSTC Express departure times:
Enterprise Hall (44983 Knoll Square) (VSTC Express & Wiehle Express), and
- Departs: 8:35 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 12:55 p.m., 3:25 p.m., 6:05 p.m., 9:00 p.m.
Research Place (45155 Research Place) (VSTC Express & Wiehle Express).
- Departs: 8:40 a.m., 10:50 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 6:10 p.m., 9:05 p.m.
Innovation Hall (45085 University Drive) (VSTC Express ONLY)
- Departs: 8:45 a.m., 10:55 a.m., 1:05 p.m., 3:35 p.m., 6:15 p.m., 9:10 p.m.
Exploration Hall (20101 Academic Way) (VSTC Express & Wiehle Express),
- Departs: 8:50 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:10 p.m., 3:40 p.m., 6:20 p.m., 9:15 p.m.
The university provides convenient shuttles Monday-Saturday between its Virginia Science and Technology Campus (VSTC) and the Foggy Bottom Campus in DC and also between the Wiehle-Reston East metro station and VSTC on weekdays. Please contact the International Limousine Service (ILS) Dispatch at 202-388-6800 x236 if any schedule issues/ problems arise while riding the VSTC Express.
Wiehle-Reston East Shuttle Stop